- Instruction materials (cards, charts, maps, guides)
- Works well with dry erase markers
- Book, directories, manuals covers and inside pages
- Prints exposed to harsh environment (humidity, handling)
- Field Manuals
- This product includes only the lamination. Order the prints separately.
- Lamination is applied on both sides of the paper
- 3 mil and 5 mil thickness available
- Provides durability to printed materials
- Lamination can be cut flush with the sheet or with a lip.
- Lamination lip is typically 1/8" to 1/4"
- Laminating with lip on thick card stocks not recommended
Please submit a request, email our stores or call if you require a custom quote for the following:
- Larger quantities
- Single Sided lamination
- Thicker or thinner lamination
Houston (713)661-9100 email@example.com
Friendswood (281)482-7500 firstname.lastname@example.org
Sugar Land (832)662-7000 email@example.com
*File Upload and Copyright Policy