Scan Images to Digital
Understanding pixels and resolution is essential to any imaging project. You need 300 dpi (dots or pixels per inch) for print projects to achieve quality and reduce fuzziness or lack of detail. Lower resolution is acceptable for online and website projects.
• Image scanning to jpeg, pdf, tiff or photoshop file up to 11×17.
• Oversize image scanning up to 36×48 inches.
• 72 dpi -used for website images, lower dpi means faster loading of web pages.
• 300 dpi – good quality for digital printing and offset press quality.
• 600 dpi – high quality for enlargements.
• Convert hard copy originals to a PDF in high resolution.
• Can be any number of pages up to 11×17.
• Single large size pdf scans up to 36×48.
• Scan letter size documents and convert to microsoft word.
• Amount of reformatting depends on the origianl being scanned.
• Usually holds about 85 percent of formatting.
• Will require re-formatting of the document after conversion to word.