Get Your Coil binding or (Spiral Coil) at Copy Doctor!
Coil binding, also known as spiral binding, is a commonly used book binding style for creating documents, reports, presentations and proposals. This binding style is also referred to as spiral coil.
• Standard sizes are 8.5×11 with binding on the 11” edge
• Smaller sizes are available by cutting the binding down
• 11” or shorter bind edge
• Employee Manuals
• Training Manuals
• Court Documents
• Training Modules
• Sales Manuals
• All paper stocks can be used for coil binding.
• Clear and Vinyl covers are available (black, navy, maroon, white, red, forest green)
• Bind up to 33mm (1 1/4 inches) thick
• White, black, maroon, forest green, navy, red available in coil binding
• Large assortment of colors available for custom orders (1-2 day shipment)
• 9×11 clear and black vinyl available for bound sets with tabs
• This binding style is known by a number of names including spiral coil, color coil, colorcoil, ez-coil, plastic coil, spiral binding, plastikoil and coilbind.
• Coil bound documents can open flat on a desk or table and offer 360 degree rotation for easy note taking.
• This binding style is durable and is often used for documents that need to be mailed.
• Spiral coil binding spines are also available in more colors and sizes than other binding styles.
• Coil binding is durable and long lasting for heavy and long term usage