Simple and Straight-Forward
Our order process options are designed with user friendliness in mind. This allows for emergency orders and ensures your order is processed on time with the utmost quality.
Other Submission Options
Specification and Instructions
We ask our Houston and Friendswood clients to include all of the information necessary to create a finished proof of your desired printing.
- Specify black and white or color printing, finishing needs if any, and a delivery address for proof.
- If you have questions on options, include in first email and we will provide solutions.
Copy Doctor Quotes, Delivery and Shipping
Drop us a note and we’ll email you a quote.
- If needed, we can provide several options to assist you in finishing your project.
- If needed, we’ll deliver and ship you a proof of your project (usually same or next day).
Completion Time for Your Print and Document Projects
Once your project is approved, print time varies depending on quantity. We do have some of the fastest turn around times in the industry.
Examples of standard 24-48 hour completion times:
- 24 hour days are based on business days, weekend printing for our large clients
- 300 coil or comb bound books from approval of proof
- 25,000 color copies or color digital prints 8.5×11
- 50,000 digital black and white copies
- 1000 saddlestitch booklets (full color cover and black and white insides)
- 500 Perfect bound books
- 40 hi-gloss 24×36 prints, mounted if needed.
The above items are a reference point to give you an idea of length of completion time. Completion times can increase based on workload and adjustments to your document project once it is approved. Priority is given to volume and repeat Houston and Friendswood clients—and, of course, emergencies.